Herbal Goodness is the #1 manufacturer of Organic Super Foods and Fruits for Healthy Living.
Our mission is to discover and provide premium superfoods to support healthy living and impact lives. We educate and inspire individuals to respect mother earth, embrace a healthy lifestyle and explore the benefits of superfruits like Papaya, Graviola, Guayusa, Moringa, Bamboo, and Guava. We are glad people everywhere are taking control of their health and becoming increasingly aware of the health benefits of natural products, especially about the high nutritional value
Our Commitment To Quality:
- We absolutely need to know the quality of the ingredients we use in our products and where they come from.
- It is vital for us to really get to know our farmers and build partnerships to support our suppliers, retailers, and customers.
- Every single batch of our ingredients undergoes rigorous testing including for heavy metals such as lead and mercury by a third party lab to ensure we exceed standards and provide the best.
- Our company is inspected annually by the Food and Drug Administration and we undergo an annual USDA organic certification process.
- Our customers trust us because we consistently work hard to bring you the best organic products without ever compromising our standards.
What Makes Our Company Extra Special:
From Our Farms To Your Home:
- Our products are from organic, non-GMO superfoods and fruits cultivated in a socially responsible and sustainable manner, making them more economically viable for our farmers.
- We ensure that our ingredients are always of the highest, most natural and flavorful quality.
- From the trees in our farms to your homes, we pay special attention to every process our fruits, grains, and foods go through to ensure our customers have the best quality products.
- We are 100% women-owned and run by a team of people who love healthy living.
- We give 10% of profits to support education for girls in Africa.
- All our products are manufactured in the USA.
- We are green, care about our environment and use recycled materials where available.
Through our giving, we continue to increase the availability of chemical free, organic and non-GMO super fruits like Papaya, Guava, Bamboo, and Graviola (Soursop). So go ahead and buy with confidence, knowing that you are contributing to keeping our environment healthy and supporting the communities where our fruits, nuts, grains, and foods are grown.
Why You Should Choose Herbal Goodness :
- Our exclusive focus on superfruits along with our years of experience researching and finding amazing hard to find products and bringing them to high-quality standards makes us the experts in the market when it comes to superfoods.
- We spend a lot of our time, energy and resources just to bring you the best quality superfoods and fruits from around the world - From Asia to South America we are constantly sourcing premium ingredients.
- We are USDA certified organic, our fair trade practices support sustainable farming, we are non-GMO project verified and all our products are manufactured in the USA.
- We care deeply and personally about our customers! We listen to your feedback and work to provide you with the best service possible. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means that if you're not happy with our products, you will get your money back.
Founded in 2011 by Dr. Unoma Okorafor, a native of Nigeria, West Africa, Dr. Okorafor launched a personal journey to find papaya products to support her health during pregnancy. Having been raised on fresh organic papayas, just off the trees in her native country, she was shocked to discover the radical difference between the non-GMO papaya she was raised on, and the GMO papaya varieties abundant in stores in the U.S.A.
Knowing the health benefits of natural organic papaya, she started searching grocery stores and natural health food stores for any papaya product that compared to the papaya of her youth. She sought out organic papaya products but was surprised to realize such products did not exist. Ever impassioned to support health among women and men across the globe, the team at Herbal Goodness continues to dedicate their life to sourcing and producing the highest quality superfruits.
It is important you know that our company culture places a high value on honesty, integrity, and respect. As a company founded on biblical principles, we strive always for the highest ethical standards and we will simply not compromise on our quality and our principles.
We are passionate about making an impact in our world and giving back. Dr. Okorafor is also the founder of the non-profit WAAW (Working to Advance African Women) Foundation, which impacts over 1,000 African girls in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) related fields annually. Our goal is to reach 10,000 girls each year.