This recipe is perfect for when we crave for fresh fruits and veggies. The best way to indulge in those ingredients is to turn them into a refreshing salad.
Since most of us don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen, this recipe is not only delicious but also effortless. It uses 99% pure CBD isolate powder to create an almost instantaneous and delicious salad dressing.
- 4 cups arugula
- ½ medium watermelon, cubed
- 2-3 small-sized apricots, sliced into sixths
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
CBD-infused honey balsamic dressing:
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (cold-pressed)
- ½ tsp of Herbal Goodness CBD papaya leaf extract liquid
- Himalayan salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Brush the rinsed and sliced apricots lightly with olive oil and place them on a grill pan.
- Cook for 1–2 per side just enough to caramelize the apricots. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the watermelon, mint and onion in a bowl and set aside as well.
- For the vinegar, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and honey along with 0.25 grams of the CBD liquid extract. Mix until well combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Grab a salad bowl and add the arugula, mint, and red onion. Pour the desired amount of dressing to the bowl and toss well. You can use a tablespoon to measure out the dressing.
- Transfer the salad to plates and top with grilled apricots, cubed watermelon, and a sprinkle of feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- https://royalcbd.com/cbd-oil-recipes/Grilled Apricot, Watermelon & Arugula CBD Summer Salad. Accessed on December 10, 2021.