We love CBD! And you do too, or you will come to love it when you discover how much health support it is. It is important to state that, unlike hemp or marijuana, CBD does not contain any intoxicating substances like THC. So fears of being “out of it” or failing a drug test because of regular CBD consumption is out of the question. That’s right because it does not contain hemp or THC, pure CBD extracts do not show up on drug tests. And since CBD’s legalization is rapidly spreading to many states in the U.S, you can easily see a lot of CBD products on multiple shelves across the country. CBD is safe for consumption for both the young and the old. It is such great support for heart health, brain health, respiratory health, mood, and sleep.
Creative Uses of CBD to Support Healthy Living
- As Bone and Muscle Support: For those who want to live a balanced, energy-filled life, frequent, consistent fitness is non-negotiable. And with the gym classes or yoga or jogging comes a little bit of discomfort as our bodies adjust to being physically active. The human body contains a specialized system called the endocannabinoid system, which is involved in regulating a variety of functions, including sleep, appetite, pain sensation, and immune system response. The body produces endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors in your nervous system. Studies have shown that CBD may support bone and muscle function by influencing endocannabinoid receptor activity.
- To Boost Mood and Support Calmness: On most days, people feel overworked and over-booked, but it is always essential to prioritize and stay on top of challenging or demanding situations. One of the most talked-about benefits of CBD oil is how it can support a healthy mood boost and promote calmness. CBD may help you clear the clutter of worries and have a calmer lid on things. Using CBD products as a go-to for calm support and mood boost isn’t such a bad idea. CBD may change the way your brain’s receptors respond to serotonin, a chemical linked to mental health.¹
- To support Focus and Alertness: If you find yourself lagging on a schedule or feeling mentally drained in the middle of the day. Especially when you have had a good night’s sleep but still can’t seem to shake the mental lag, CBD can act as a relaxation agent. Clearing the mind, and giving you a tool to regain focus and control. This can help bring about mental clarity and alertness improving performance as well as productivity. Both at home and in the workplace.
- As Part of a Skincare Routine: Whatever skin routine or strategy you use, moisturization is key. The skin is the largest organ of the body and we must keep it healthy. Though many people turn to body butter, lotions, or other hydrating gems, sometimes, it’s not enough to reach the moisture level our pores are thirsty for. This is where CBD comes in since one of the benefits of this powerful topical is how it helps our skin to maintain optimal skin moisturization. Also, a human study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that CBD prevented activity in sebaceous glands. These glands are responsible for producing sebum, a natural oily substance that hydrates the skin.¹ This is good as too much sebum can cause skin problems.
- Improve Sleep Quality: Sleep deprivation is linked to many health problems, such as poor heart health, unhealthy sugar levels, and weight gain. Sleep deprivation can also increase your risk of accidents because your concentration and problem-solving skills are compromised when you’re not getting enough sleep. Taking CBD may work because it can lessen cortisol at night, making it easier for you to sleep. CBD may also improve the quality and duration of your sleep because it promotes calmness and reduces the buzzing around in your mind, which is one of the common causes of sleeplessness.
Using CBD can become your ticket to better mental and physical health. But, before you start using the product, it’s still best if you consult your doctor first. As mentioned, CBD now comes in different forms, and Herbal Goodness CBD extracts come in liquid form. The Herbal Goodness CBD liquids are made from 100% non-GMO ingredients. Each bottle contains 250 mg per bottle, of water-soluble CBD Isolate which amounts to 8mg per serving. Available in CBD Guava leaf extract liquid and CBD Papaya leaf extract liquid, Herbal Goodness CBD liquid extracts are the most potent and highest quality CBD extracts available in the US market to support overall health and boost general well-being. They are a great way to boost relaxation, calmness, and general wellbeing. This is because of the slightly sedative effect of CBD. The Papaya leaf present in the CBD extract also helps protect your cells, maintain healthy digestion and glowing skin. Shop these amazing CBD liquid extracts today!
- https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-oil-benefits#sideeffects. 6 Benefits of CBD oil. Accessed on April 7, 2020.